WiTribe has come up with two exciting new promotions in the month of March! These promotions deal with Wi Net TV and increase data volume on WiTribe broadband packages. Let’s see what they are offering to the consumers.
Increased Volume for Broadband Users:
WiTribe also has a great offer for its existing and new broadband users. Limited packages now have doubled volume whereas unlimited packages now have a Fair Usage Policy of 200GB up from the measly 60GB previously. Given below are the details of the revised packages:
|Monthly Line Rent
|1 Mbps Basic
|1 Mbps Unlimited
|2 Mbps Basic
|2 Mbps Unlimited
|3 Mbps Unlimited
For more details regarding WiTribe broadband packages click here
Wi Net TV:
WiTribe has changed the subscription model for its Wi Net TV streaming service. It is now free to use for all non WiTribe subscribers. However they will get limited access to live channels and Video on Demand feature. Full access to Wi Net TV is a value added service for non WiTribe users with the following Tariff:
|7 Days(1 Week)
|30 Days(1 Month)
There are a few terms and conditions for non WiTribe users as follows:
1) All non WiTribe users will be able to use Wi Net TV for FREE.
2) FREE users will get limited access to TV Channels & Video on Demand.
3) Premium/International channels will not be available for viewing in FREE mode.
4) Upon accessing paid channels, user will be prompted to upgrade to “Premium” mode.
5) FREE users may receive Ads on screen and on the web page.
6) Upon recharging the account, the user access will be upgraded to “Premium” mode.
7) Premium access will be available till expiry of credit.
Upgrading to PREMIUM gives you:
a) Ad free viewing experience.
b) Uninterrupted access.
c) Exclusive international channels.
d) Prepaid billing.
e) Watch live TV on upto 3 screens simultaneously.
f) Watch latest movies via Video on Demand.
For WiTribe customers the following terms and conditions apply:
1) Monthly subscription charges for Wi Net TV would be PKR 100(from March 2016 onwards)
2) FREE mode will not be available to WiTribe users.
3) Charges will be included in monthly bill.
4) Once subscribed, users will get access to premium content.
For more details regarding Wi Net TV click here