Askari Travel Insurance
Askari Travel insurance offers comprehensive yet simple and straightforward plans to cover all the travel distresses while making travel plans to provide safety and peace of mind while the policyholder is travelling out of the Country. Simply select the preferred plan, by comparing the options available and enjoy peace of mind! AGICO (Askari General Travel Insurance Company) is on the panel of approved travel insurers for Schengen countries.
Category of the plans available
Askari Travel Insurance offers plans of different categories providing multiple plans such as Economy, Silver, Gold, and Platinum available in differentiating premiums and coverage for the policyholder.
Types of plan available at Askari Travel Insurance
- Hajj, Umrah & Ziarat Plan
- Student Plans
All the plans available with TPL general insurance are available for Individuals and families both. The family coverage will include the policyholder and the spouse and three children from one month to 18 years of age.
Accidental death and permanent disability (AD&PD) insurance is a benefit in Askari travel insurance. The feature covers the unintentional and accidental death or mutilation of the policyholder. Mutilation includes the loss, or the loss of use of body parts or functions (e.g., limbs, speech, eyesight, and hearing).
Stay protected with Askari travel Insurance and get access to instant travel assistance services, Our 24 hour support service that will assist you anywhere in the world.
Emergency Evacuation for medical reasons means:
(a) Your medical condition requires immediate transportation from the place where You are injured or sick to the nearest Hospital where appropriate medical treatment can be obtained
(b) after being treated at a local hospital, Your medical condition requires transportation to the country where the medical assistance can be provided to the policyholder timely and appropriately.
The Askari Travel insurance will pay benefits up to the amount stated in the schedule of benefits for covered expenses reasonably incurred to return the policyholder body to Your Home Country if you die. Covered expenses include, but are not limited to, expenses for:
Coverage for loss of checked-in baggage, the insurance provider will reimburse you for the expense of necessary personal effects, up to the maximum stated in the program, if your Checked Baggage is delayed or misdirected by a Common Shipper for more than 8 hours from the time you arrive at the destination stated on your ticket, other than your final destination. You must be a ticketed passenger on a Common Carrier. Additionally, all claims must be verified by the Common Transporter who must certify the delay or misdirection.
The Askari Travel insurance will pay for the cost incurred for the medical expenses and hospitalization expenditures abroad as per the purchased plan, the travel insurance plans start from the coverage of $10,000 which can be utilized in case of any unforeseen medical or accidental emergency faced by the policyholder while traveling.
Covered Medical Expenses Include:
- i. The services of a physician
- ii. Hospital confinement and usage of operation theatre
- iii. Anesthesia (including the administration) x-ray examinations or treatments and laboratory tests
- iv. Ambulance service
- v. Drugs, medicines and therapeutic services and supplies
Askari Travel insurance provides coverage for emergency dental care that a policyholder may require due to an accidental medical emergency. There is a predefined cap of the coverage is the amount mentioned in the policy document provided at the time of policy procurement.
If the policyholder losses the CNIC while traveling, it would be covered under loss of documents clause and Askari Travel insurance would provide the coverage as mentioned in the policy document.
Askari Travel insurance offers repatriation in case the policyholder meets an accident or faces a medical emergency. The cost of repatriation is based on the actual expenditures faced at that time of the crisis. The benefit and coverage depend on the policy/plan purchased
The Askari insurance provides a chaperon to the dependents (children) of the policyholder in case of an unforeseen emergency that may arise due to an accident or any other factor. The service and the coverage are subject to the plan procured by the policyholder.
The Loss of Passport feature is applicable If You, outside your country of residency, notify the Assistance Service that your passport has been lost, the Assistance Service of the insurance provider will attempt to assist you by contacting the suitable authorities involved and providing a track for replacement.
Askari Travel Insurance will reimburse You for the expense of necessary personal belongings, up to the maximum stated in the policy purchased, if your Checked Baggage is delayed or misdirected by a Public Carrier for more than 8 hours from the time you arrive at the destination stated on your ticket, other than your final destination. To avail this benefit the policyholder must be a ticketed passenger on a Public Carrier. Additionally, all claims must be verified by the Public Carrier who must certify the delay or misdirection. Terms and conditions applied as mentioned in policy wording documents.
Askari Travel Insurance will pay benefits for Flight delay, subject to the maximum shown in the Schedule of Benefits, if Your Trip is delayed for 08 or more hours due to a covered hazard or the flight is cancelled due to any issue as mentioned in the policy document, the policyholder shall be reimbursed as prescribed by the policy document.
Askari Insurance will pay this benefit up to the Maximum Limit shown on the Schedule of Benefits, if a Trip is cancelled or interrupted for the Insured due to any of the following unforeseen circumstances: Sickness, Injury or death of an Insured, Immediate Family Member, Traveling Companion, or Business Partner. Injury or Sickness must be so disabling as to reasonably cause a Trip to be canceled or interrupted
- Intentionally self-inflicted Injury or any attempt at an intentionally self-inflicted injury, suicide, or attempted suicide by the policyholder, Immediate Family Member, Traveling Companion or Business Partner
- Pregnancy or childbirth, or elective abortion, other than the Complications of Pregnancy;
- participation in professional, semi-professional, organized or interscholastic team sports athletic events, motor sport, or motor racing, including training or practice for the same;
- Mountain climbing;
- War or act of war, whether declared or not, civil disturbance, riot, or insurrection
- Military duty or service, except for being called into active military service to provide aid or relief in the event of a Natural Disaster
- Operating or learning to operate any aircraft, as student, pilot, or crew
- Air travel on any air-supported device, other than a regularly scheduled airline or air Charter Company
- Loss or damage caused by detention, confiscation, or destruction by customs
- Any unlawful acts, committed by the Insured, Immediate Family Member, or a Traveling Companion, whether insured or not.
- Treatment for mental, psychological or nervous disorders including, but not limited to, anxiety, depression, neurosis or psychosis;
- Medical treatment during or arising from a Trip undertaken for the purpose or intent of securing medical treatment or traveling expressly for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment;
- Optional or non- emergency treatment or surgery, except for any necessary treatment or surgery due to covered Injury or Sickness.
- Experimental or Investigative treatment or procedures; or
- An Injury or Sickness which occurred at the time when this coverage is not in effect
Conditions for refund on travel Policy
- Customer has to return the original policy requesting for cancellation.
- Cancellation is only possible before the policy’s effective date.
- Original letter of the consulate rejecting the visa has to be submitted to process the refund.
- Photocopy of passport and CNIC of the policy holder shall be required.
- Subsequently aforementioned conditions have been met, premium will be refunded after deducting service charges as mentioned in the policy document.
No cancellation will be processed if:
i. Visa has been issued before effective date of the policy
ii. Travel has been undertaken before effective date
Our Customers Love Us
Mon-Fri: 10am to 7pm & Sat: 10am to 4pm