It is always believed that our life is a journey with many different stages and phases and each stage brings with it new challenges that we need to face. As you take each step in life forward your role and responsibilities change and things evolve.
EFU Life’s philosophy is essential as it defines the way it operates and set itself apart from the entire life insurance industry. EFU believes that the organization should not be just about profit; it should be about service to a human being the first goal. This philosophy is interpreted down through its comprehensive product range, and its focus on continuous developments in service quality. The products EFU offers are designed to meet the varying needs of the customers and offer the best in financial services.
In 1990, the Government of Pakistan revived the life insurance business to the private sector organizations and EFU Life Assurance Ltd started operations in November 1992 as the first private segment life insurance company. In early 1993, EFU Life commenced its Group life insurance business and by March 1994, the company began writing its life business.
Efu is considered as the Pioneer and industry leader in the Life Insurance Sector,
EFU Life’s major signs of progress during the years are
- EFU has the strongest financial base in the private sector companies
- It has paid up the highest capital of Rs. 1 Billion
- It is one of the leading Asset Managers in Pakistan
- EFU has diversified Portfolio offering Best Value Products
- EFU has Launched the First Window Family Takaful Operations under the brand name ‘Hemayah’
- It has launched the First Mobile app with the name EFU Life PlanIT
- The largest sales executive in the private life insurance sector
- EFU has introduced the MPOS System to facilitate online payments.
- The company offers state of the art customer service to its valued customers
- EFU ensures the prompt settlement of the claim
- It is the first life insurance company in Pakistan to be ISO certified. Currently, the Company is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- EFU has “Insurer Financial Strength” rating of AA+, Outlook: Stable, by JCR-VIS, an affiliate of Japan Credit Rating agency
Our Customers Love Us
Monday to Saturday: 9:30am to 6:30pm